POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problems declaring objects : Re: Problems declaring objects Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:10:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems declaring objects
From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 15 Sep 2004 05:53:12
Message: <41481108$1@news.povray.org>
If I do this:
===================================
object { Reloj rotate y*115 translate <0, 0, 0> scale 0.5 }
object { Puntos }
object { Agulles }
object { Cilindre }
==================================
I thinks that is your idea, I can not see the other object on the correct
place. If I do this:
====================================
object { Reloj rotate y*115 scale 0.5 }
object { Puntos scale 0.5 }